Your initial visit typically lasts between 1 – 1 1/2 hours. Which includes going over your detailed medical history and an acupuncture treatment.
Steps to a successful treatment:
- Completing a detailed medical history report
- Discussing your symptoms and history at length to determine the best form of treatment
- Planning for next steps.
A follow-up treatment typically takes 45-60 minutes and includes:
- Discussing updates of symptoms and progress
- Tongue and pulse diagnosis, as necessary
- Administering the acupuncture treatment and/or other modalities
Acupuncture is schedules base on the patient’s specific needs. As symptoms improve, fewer visits are required. ACute conditions may be resolved in one treatment. Chronic conditions typically require more time.